Get ready for the IELTS (Academic Training) exam in two days
ELTeach have developed this two-day course to help those who cannot attend classes. Having prepared students for the exam for a long time, we can give you tips as well as teach you strategies and techniques that could gain you lots of extra points in the exam. Maybe these points will be the ones that help you get your desired grade when you take the actual test.
This course is for those who
- would like to try the test in real exam conditions.
- would like to know whether they are ready for the exam.
- would like to take an oral exam with an approved IELTS examiner.
- would like to receive some last-minute tips and strategies before taking the exam.
- do not have enough time to enrol on a long programme but do not want to take the exam without any formal preparation.
The course includes
- detailed feedback and assessment
- supervised and unsupervised speaking practice
- a 2-hour-long lesson focussing on the oral exam
- a Questions and Answers section that will focus on strategies, pitfalls, typical mistakes
- a complete written test (Listening, Reading and Writing) and a recorded oral exam (one of the two role plays) in examination conditions
*The IELTS Crash course is a closed course, which means that students have to attend both days. This course runs with minimum 10 and maximum 18 students. We reserve the right to cancel courses whenever the number of applicants is below 10.
All our dates are linked to exam dates and include weekdays and weekends to suit everyone.
To see a provisional timetable, click on Brochure.
Language requirement: min. B1